Sunday, December 25, 2011

SOLD - Maybe.

So Helen sold this afternoon, and the buyer has posted his deposit on PayPal. But then he decided he wants to use Escrow.com to complete the transaction. Never have used escrow for a car before, but he's paying the fees - quite hefty at that. So what else can I do? My only concern is if he gets the car and decides not to accept. That could get really ugly. The incentive against that is, he's in Ohio, so he'll pay more for shipping the car there and back than he did for the car, unless he uses a crappy service, in which case who knows what might happen along the way. Ugh. For me, it makes for a long delay in getting paid because the funds aren't released to me until he gets the car and accepts it. So however long it takes to arrange the shipping and actually get to car to Ohio, then up to 3 days after that. I don't know about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment