Sunday, May 22, 2011

Price Check

Checked the price NADA lists for this car.


So it would seem that this girl has lost some value since I bought her back in February of 2008. Given the $3000 loss ($1000 for each year I've owned her) so far, I think she is a good candidate to keep if I am in the mood to get rid of a car. Not to mention that fact that she is in very nice shape, drives well *and* has excellent air conditioning. Obviously not a car you want to take to work every day anymore... not with nearly $5/gallon gas and 10 MPG on a good day. But as a backup car Bob can drive and a nice cruiser with Disco Queen interior, a definite keeper. OK she's huge, but she's a wonderful car to drive.

UPDATE: We found out after Bob sold his Escalade that Helen is not a car Bob will ever want to drive. And while everything else I said above was true, she goes on the auction block anyway, as you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment