Sunday, July 6, 2008

As luck would have it, I took my Roadmaster Limited wagon over to my favorite Burbank car wash today, the one right next to Warner Bros., and there was a guy with a super sanitary '60 (I think) Falcon who had a sticker on the back window for a local speed shop called "RODZ". So I struck up a conversation with the guy and asked him about the shop. After the car wash, I went by the place, even though it was Sunday. And they were OPEN! On Sunday! I stopped and talked to a couple of the guys there... one of the cars in the bays was getting a trick custom fabricated third member... I'm thinking these guys can handle my factory stock rear end if they can manufacture a custom one-off third member on-site for a race car. So they are going to give me a call on Monday when the office staff gets in to set up an appointment for me. I'm feeling a lot better about this already! Also started working on the tail light LED experiment, as I now have all the parts needed. Six LED panels, two spare tail light assemblies, and some 1/4" plexiglass to mount the grommeted lights in.

No comments:

Post a Comment